EVENT - 2016 SOUTH AFRICAN SURFING CHAMPIONSHIPS
DATES - AUGUST 25th to 28th
POSSIBLE VENUES - LONG BEACH, MISTY CLIFFS, OUTER KOM
OPEN MEN X 4 – ANY AGE
OPEN WOMEN X 2 – ANY AGE
UNDER 20 BOYS X 4 – MAY NOT TURN 21 IN YEAR OF COMPETITION
UNDER 20 GIRLS X 2 – MAY NOT TURN 21 IN YEAR OF COMPETITION
MONDAY JULY 25TH OR BEFORE.
R6600 PER TEAM LESS 10% (R6000) IF PAID BY MONDAY JULY 25th
- The 2016 SA Championships will get under way with an Opening Function on Wednesday August 24th.The
- All surfers and officials must meet at LONG BEACH KOMMETJIE at 7am on each day of the contest for a decision on the venue for the day.
- All the heats and provisional schedule will be posted on www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za by August 19th
- Each days venue will be posted on the SSA website, SSA facebook page and tweeted.
- All Divisions will include a 15min repercharge in Round Two unless time is lost due to surf conditions or other situations which are out of Surfing South Africa’s control.
All the best
Robin de Kock